Monday, March 2, 2009

 

Affiliate Marketing Is The Way To Go!

If you're looking for a way to make good money online, rather than just mere pennies, Affiliate Marketing is the way to go for sure! With affiliate marketing, it is pose to make residual and leveraged income work for you. You sell a company's products and recruit others to do the same. When you make a sale, you make a commission off of that sale.

Some affiliate programs, like SFI, even make it so if that same person buys something else, you still get credit for it! How cool is that?

Also, with affiliate marketing, your other goal is to recruit others to join under you and teach them to duplicate what you are doing. When the affiliates in your downline are successful, you are successful.

The only drawback to affiliate marketing is that it takes time and effort put in to really generate a substantial income. That is why a lot of people who attempt affiliate marketing fail. They just give up too soon or don't put in the effort. Nobody will be given money for doing absolutely nothing!

It is also essential to communicate with those in your downline and help them out when/if needed. Sometimes, it's even good to offer advice anyway. Every single affiliate who joins under me will get a personal welcoming message and can contact me at any time with questions. The same should apply for any affiliate and their downline.

Here is a site that has been an awesome resource for me! Stone Evans, of PIPS, or Plugin Profit Site, has been a HUGE help! He set me up a neat little website, which I still need to personalize, but he did all the legwork for me! It lists all of the affiliate programs I am in and a little bit about them. The site he created for me is Home Business Ideas, which will give you an idea what he does. However, there is a LOT more than that, but I will let you visit Plugin Profits yourself to find out more! You can join any and/or all of the sites listed or just one or two. It's totally up to YOU!

Again, if you become a member of my downline, you will be able to talk to me about anything you need, or even just shoot the breeze! I'm all ears!

Well, that's about it for now. Later I will discuss other affiliate marketing programs I have joined, as well as some of the little fun sites I do in my spare time for pocket change.

Go to Home Business Ideas to see the site generated by Plugin Profits. This is what your site will look like before being customized as well, but once it's up, you can customize it however you like!

Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]